Friday, December 17, 2010

Handwriting Repair - makes every letter better.


samples written by Kelly D. of Escalon, California

Notes Kelly:


"Ever since I repaired my handwriting under your guidance, I've been getting rave reviews about the appearance of my writing, but the biggest benefit for me has been regaining the ability to write without pain. The beauty of the writing is a wonderful bonus!



samples written by Carmen P. of Avellino, Italy.

Carmen comments:

"Dear Kate,

I attach a sample of my newhandwriting. It improved so much in such a little time! I still have a lot to do but with these results I have solved half of my problems.

It's such a pleasure to have a good handwriting, you want to do nothing but writing. Before this I hated to write, I used pc even for my shopping list.

Thanks a lot for your advice, it really worked. Regarding the lessons, later on I will take at least another one ... During these days I thought a lot aboutthe importance of the handwriting. A bad handwriting can restrict you in many ways. How many letters I didn't send and what a shame when friends or teachers can't read what you wrote!

Before coming across your website I was sure that handwriting is like the color of your eyes, something you just can't change. How foolish I was!

Thanks a lot for your work.

Love,
Carmenp>

To buy Handwriting
Repair
[tm] handwriting
improvement sessions:

1. individual sessions via eBay
CLICK HERE

2. individual
sessions
via
PayPal
($75 for first session, $50 for subsequent sessions)


PayPal me
(handwritingrepair@gmail.com)
the
fee for that session, then send me an e-mail with a sample of your handwriting and any
information you would like me to have about yourself and about what has
influenced your handwriting so far. Within a week, I will e-mail your Handwriting
Repair[tm]
lesson, customized to meet your scribal needs.

3. other
arrangements
for
individual
sessions
--

if options
1 and 2 do not meet your
needs, please contact me via e-mail to set up a different price
schedule, an in-person session[s], or other custom arrangements.

It
worked for these doctors ...

it can
work for you!

CLICK
HERE to see how one man repaired his handwriting, step by step ...

 

"So ... what can Handwriting Repair do for me?"

Handwriting Repair
makes your handwriting into GRAND writing:
user-friendly, readable at speed, and totally awesome!


Handwriting Repair achieves
this
with
a
no-frills
writing
model
that
reaches
back
to
the
very
first
handwriting
textbooks
of
Western
Europe,
which
used
a
style
some
call
"Italic"
from its origin in Renaissance Italy.

Handwriting
Repair
, founded by a member
of the Society for Italic
Handwriting (the SIH)
, reaches worldwide with a customized, caring,
fun, and user-friendly program for improving handwriting.





I
developed
Handwriting
Repair
because ...

I grew
up with several neurological disorders that made it difficult for me to
write quickly or legibly by hand. I worked hard on handwriting at
school, but for me it remained painful, slow, and illegible:
"user-hostile."

To
find a way out. I dug through all available research on the history and
ergonomics of our handwriting: how it has developed, and where things
have gone wrong. You can benefit from the results today.

At
work, at home, at school -- how people evaluate you can depend on your
handwriting. For instance, many high-stakes exams (such as the SAT examination,
city-wide/state-wide educational achievement and competency tests, and
other standardized tests) now include or soon will include handwritten
essay sections. (The SAT exam,
widely
taken
by
college-bound
high-school
students
in
the
USA,
adds
a
handwritten
essay
section
beginning in March of 2005. Students will have 25
minutes to write two pages on an assigned topic. Graders will have two
minutes to read and score each essay, working from scans of each
student's handwriting. The Educational
Testing
Service,
which
creates
and
administers
the
SAT
, will then
make these scanned handwritten essays available to college admissions
officers for use as part of their decision-making on student
applications.)

From
another side of college life comes further evidence of the power of the
pen. According
to
this
DALLAS
MORNING
NEWS
story,
savvy
college
coaches
recruiting
for
football
teams
have
found
that
the
old-fashioned
handwritten
note
gets
much
more
attention
than
form letters - even from high schoolers.

Says reporter Tim McMahon, "Handwritten notes are signs of respect to
recruits, proof that college coaches consider them worth spending a few
minutes with pen in hand."

(Less
creditably, "a few minutes with pen in hand" paid off undeservedly well
for one student at a Washington, DC high school when college
application time came around. Reports
NEWSWEEK, senior-year students who worried about their uncertain
handwriting skills each paid $5 to this sure-handed classmate to write
their names and addresses on college application forms:
a sad
reflection on the morals of that skillful student scribe -- and an
equally sad commentary on an educational system that has let numbers of
students head for college without learning, somewhere along the line,
to write a few lines competently by hand.)







If
"keyboard
in
hand"
gives
you
less
trouble
than
"pen
in
hand"
at
present
...


CLICK HERE for Handwriting Repair (tm) sessions on
eBay!



No comments:

Post a Comment